A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Plancher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Plancher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Plancher, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Plancher graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Plancher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth DR Plancher MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Plancher practice?
- Dr. Seth Plancher has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Plancher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.