Dr. Seth Plancher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 14th, 2016
Best OBGYN.

September 6th, 2015
He spends a trememdous amount of time with you both in the office and over the phone. I trust him completely and am confident that he is extremely knowledgeable and capable OBGYN. I highly recommend this doctor

September 2nd, 2015
The Best
From the very first visit we felt comfortable with Dr. Plancher and his staff. I tend to be a little high strung and he was always able to make me feel calm. Thanks to Dr. Plancher we were able to have the delivery we always wanted to have. I would give 6 stars if I could.

January 7th, 2015
The Best OBGYN
I started seeing Doctor Plancher when I became pregnant with my now 15 month old daughter. He was highly recommended to me by a very good friend. From the first day that I met Dr. Plancher, he put my mind at ease regarding my pregnancy. He took the time to go over any questions that I had at that appointment to make me feel better. As long as I'm living on Long Island , he will always be my OBGYN. My best friend just found out that she is pregnant, and I sent her to him as well. He is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner.

November 18th, 2014
wonderful doctor and staff
I started seeing Dr. Plancher when i was pregnant with twins. He was always available to me and i was a very needy patient. He always made me feel calm, answering all my questions. If i called with a question he got on the phone to answer me. His staff is amazing the office is super clean. My husband even loves the guy and he hates most doctors.

February 19th, 2014
Favorite Doctor
Great staff. Takes the time to talk to me. Never have to wait.

December 16th, 2013
Sucessful VBAC!
If you're reading this and trying to decide on using Dr. Plancher as you doctor then keep reading. Then call his office and see him as soon as you can. Especially if you are looking for an OBGYN that will allow you to have the birth experience that any mother would want. I originally heard about the office from my Doula who felt that I was a candidate for a VBAC. (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean). My original doctor would have no part of this. After meeting with Dr. Plancher I knew I was in the right place. Not only did he encourage me to try but we actually did it! He was so reassuring to me that I never lost faith. I am so happy that I found him. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

August 15th, 2013
My favorite doctor ever
This man is amazing. I have been going to the practice for over 5 years. Before that I could never find a doctor that listened to me. He is smart, friendly and the staff is awesome. When I get pregnant (hopefully in a few years) there is no one else I would rather have in the delivery room.

November 12th, 2012
Give your review a headlin
I called an asked if I could take the morning after pill 4 days after unprotected sex, dr Plancher said its upto 3 days. Planned parenthood site says 5 days. Surely not upto date with his knowledge which makes me wonder.

September 23rd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!
Dr. Plancher is very nice and comforting. Enjoy going to him yearly and throughout my pregnancy and had a great delivery with him (2011) Would recom ...

July 5th, 2012
Best OBGYN on Long Island
I would refer Dr. Plancher to anyone looking for an OBGYN. His office is beautiful and his staff is fantastic. All of the Drs. at Garden City OBGYN are amazing. You will never find such a caring office anywhere.

March 11th, 2012
Leap Day!
I have been a patient of Dr. Steven Sherwin (Garden City Obstetrics and Gynecology) for fifteen years. Upon the joyful news of my pregnancy, I suffered some disappointment that he would not be delivering the baby; instead the delivery would be handled by another doctor of the practice, Seth Plancher. That disappointment was short lived upon meeting Dr. Plancher. Not only was he intelligent and professional, but he also displayed a comforting and calming manner, answering my questions and easing my concerns allowing me to place full trust in him. All of these qualities make him invaluable in the delivery room; I was truly blessed to have him as my doctor.