Dr. Seth Plancher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Plancher?

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Best OBGYN.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

He spends a trememdous amount of time with you both in the office and over the phone. I trust him completely and am confident that he is extremely knowledgeable and capable OBGYN. I highly recommend this doctor

The Best

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

From the very first visit we felt comfortable with Dr. Plancher and his staff. I tend to be a little high strung and he was always able to make me feel calm. Thanks to Dr. Plancher we were able to have the delivery we always wanted to have. I would give 6 stars if I could.

The Best OBGYN

Posted on January 8th, 2015

I started seeing Doctor Plancher when I became pregnant with my now 15 month old daughter. He was highly recommended to me by a very good friend. From the first day that I met Dr. Plancher, he put my mind at ease regarding my pregnancy. He took the time to go over any questions that I had at that appointment to make me feel better. As long as I'm living on Long Island , he will always be my OBGYN. My best friend just found out that she is pregnant, and I sent her to him as well. He is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner.

wonderful doctor and staff

Posted on November 18th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Plancher when i was pregnant with twins. He was always available to me and i was a very needy patient. He always made me feel calm, answering all my questions. If i called with a question he got on the phone to answer me. His staff is amazing the office is super clean. My husband even loves the guy and he hates most doctors.

Favorite Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Great staff. Takes the time to talk to me. Never have to wait.

Sucessful VBAC!

Posted on December 16th, 2013

If you're reading this and trying to decide on using Dr. Plancher as you doctor then keep reading. Then call his office and see him as soon as you can. Especially if you are looking for an OBGYN that will allow you to have the birth experience that any mother would want. I originally heard about the office from my Doula who felt that I was a candidate for a VBAC. (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean). My original doctor would have no part of this. After meeting with Dr. Plancher I knew I was in the right place. Not only did he encourage me to try but we actually did it! He was so reassuring to me that I never lost faith. I am so happy that I found him. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

My favorite doctor ever

Posted on August 16th, 2013

This man is amazing. I have been going to the practice for over 5 years. Before that I could never find a doctor that listened to me. He is smart, friendly and the staff is awesome. When I get pregnant (hopefully in a few years) there is no one else I would rather have in the delivery room.

GREAT DOCTOR!!

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Dr. Plancher is very nice and comforting. Enjoy going to him yearly and throughout my pregnancy and had a great delivery with him (2011) Would recom ...

Best OBGYN on Long Island

Posted on July 5th, 2012

I would refer Dr. Plancher to anyone looking for an OBGYN. His office is beautiful and his staff is fantastic. All of the Drs. at Garden City OBGYN are amazing. You will never find such a caring office anywhere.

Leap Day!

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Steven Sherwin (Garden City Obstetrics and Gynecology) for fifteen years. Upon the joyful news of my pregnancy, I suffered some disappointment that he would not be delivering the baby; instead the delivery would be handled by another doctor of the practice, Seth Plancher. That disappointment was short lived upon meeting Dr. Plancher. Not only was he intelligent and professional, but he also displayed a comforting and calming manner, answering my questions and easing my concerns allowing me to place full trust in him. All of these qualities make him invaluable in the delivery room; I was truly blessed to have him as my doctor.

Fabulous Doctor