Learn more about Dr. Seth Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Potash
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Potash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Potash, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Potash has 17 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth David Potash FACS, MD, and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Potash practice?
- Dr. Seth Potash has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Potash practices Ophthalmology near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Ophthalmologists.