Learn more about Dr. Seth Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Potash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Potash, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Potash has 17 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Potash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Potash practice?
Dr. Seth Potash practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.