A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Potash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Potash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Potash, FACS, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Potash graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Potash has 17 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth David Potash FACS, MD, and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Potash practice?
- Dr. Seth Potash has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Potash practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.