A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Pransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Pransky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pransky
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pransky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Pransky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pransky graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pransky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Palomar Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Marc Pransky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Pransky practice?
- Dr. Seth Pransky has 7 office locations.
Dr. Seth Pransky practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.