A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Pransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Pransky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Pransky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pransky graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pransky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pransky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Pransky practice?
Dr. Seth Pransky practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists, San Diego Surgeons, and San Diego Pediatricians.