by Robbin Dawson Dillian Robinson-Dawson Grandmother on Aug 4th, 2015

An awesome DR, we have been going to Dr Pransky for 13yrs and he is just an amazing Dr

San Diego county firefighter/paramedic. show details San Diego county firefighter/paramedic.
Jun 1st, 2015

Dr Pransky has treated all 4 of my kids over the last 20-ish years. Started taking them there after watching him operate at Rady Children's. I could tell he was smart, careful and professional. And he has always upheld that first impression. Never regretted trusting him and his office with my children.

Feb 11th, 2015

wonderful n compassionate caring doctor... very happy with his services

Oct 15th, 2012

It took awhile to get an appt with Dr. Pransky but I am so glad we did, he was great.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by Claire Hyde on Dec 9th, 2009

Unbelievably professional, kind, caring, reassuring, confident, and trustworthy. He is a man of his word, and he took perfect care in the treatment and diagnosis of my four-month old. I trust him beyond measure, and will continue treatment with him for my daughter's condition. He is a blessing!

Excellent Dr.! show details Excellent Dr.!
by M. Stluka on Nov 4th, 2009

When I brought my 16 month old twins in to see Dr. Pransky, he suggested that they both get tubes in their ears because of recurring ear infections. I was glad that he did, because I felt that they needed them. He wanted to schedule them right away - again, I was glad because he found congenital choleastomas in both of the girls ears. One wasn't as big of a deal and he fixed it during the tube insertion, the other twin's condition was more complicated and needed another, more in depth surgery. Dr. Pransky expedited the follow-up surgery, took the time to talk to me in depth about it and then to follow up with a phone call at night - after an exhausting day for him. He truly went above and beyond and also successfully treated both of my daughters.His bedside manner was great - he was patient and empathetic to our situation.

Excellent DR. show details Excellent DR.
by Nicole Abbott on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Pransky is an excellent Dr. He treated me when I was a child and is now treating my son. He has a great bedside manner and is awesome with children. He explains things very thoroughly and gives you many options to choose from. I would definetley recommend this dr.