Dr. Seth Pransky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Pransky?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Seth Pransky?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2015

An awesome DR, we have been going to Dr Pransky for 13yrs and he is just an amazing Dr

June 1st, 2015

San Diego county firefighter/paramedic.

Dr Pransky has treated all 4 of my kids over the last 20-ish years. Started taking them there after watching him operate at Rady Children's. I could tell he was smart, careful and professional. And he has always upheld that first impression. Never regretted trusting him and his office with my children.

February 11th, 2015

wonderful n compassionate caring doctor... very happy with his services

October 15th, 2012

It took awhile to get an appt with Dr. Pransky but I am so glad we did, he was great.

December 9th, 2009

Thank you!

Unbelievably professional, kind, caring, reassuring, confident, and trustworthy. He is a man of his word, and he took perfect care in the treatment and diagnosis of my four-month old. I trust him beyond measure, and will continue treatment with him for my daughter's condition. He is a blessing!

November 4th, 2009

Excellent Dr.!

When I brought my 16 month old twins in to see Dr. Pransky, he suggested that they both get tubes in their ears because of recurring ear infections. I was glad that he did, because I felt that they needed them. He wanted to schedule them right away - again, I was glad because he found congenital choleastomas in both of the girls ears. One wasn't as big of a deal and he fixed it during the tube insertion, the other twin's condition was more complicated and needed another, more in depth surgery. Dr. Pransky expedited the follow-up surgery, took the time to talk to me in depth about it and then to follow up with a phone call at night - after an exhausting day for him. He truly went above and beyond and also successfully treated both of my daughters.His bedside manner was great - he was patient and empathetic to our situation.

May 27th, 2009

Excellent DR.

Dr. Pransky is an excellent Dr. He treated me when I was a child and is now treating my son. He has a great bedside manner and is awesome with children. He explains things very thoroughly and gives you many options to choose from. I would definetley recommend this dr.

May 20th, 2017