Overall Review

August 4th, 2015
An awesome DR, we have been going to Dr Pransky for 13yrs and he is just an amazing Dr

June 1st, 2015
San Diego county firefighter/paramedic.
Dr Pransky has treated all 4 of my kids over the last 20-ish years. Started taking them there after watching him operate at Rady Children's. I could tell he was smart, careful and professional. And he has always upheld that first impression. Never regretted trusting him and his office with my children.

February 11th, 2015
wonderful n compassionate caring doctor... very happy with his services

October 15th, 2012
It took awhile to get an appt with Dr. Pransky but I am so glad we did, he was great.

December 9th, 2009
Thank you!
Unbelievably professional, kind, caring, reassuring, confident, and trustworthy. He is a man of his word, and he took perfect care in the treatment and diagnosis of my four-month old. I trust him beyond measure, and will continue treatment with him for my daughter's condition. He is a blessing!

November 4th, 2009
Excellent Dr.!
When I brought my 16 month old twins in to see Dr. Pransky, he suggested that they both get tubes in their ears because of recurring ear infections. I was glad that he did, because I felt that they needed them. He wanted to schedule them right away - again, I was glad because he found congenital choleastomas in both of the girls ears. One wasn't as big of a deal and he fixed it during the tube insertion, the other twin's condition was more complicated and needed another, more in depth surgery. Dr. Pransky expedited the follow-up surgery, took the time to talk to me in depth about it and then to follow up with a phone call at night - after an exhausting day for him. He truly went above and beyond and also successfully treated both of my daughters.His bedside manner was great - he was patient and empathetic to our situation.

May 27th, 2009
Excellent DR.
Dr. Pransky is an excellent Dr. He treated me when I was a child and is now treating my son. He has a great bedside manner and is awesome with children. He explains things very thoroughly and gives you many options to choose from. I would definetley recommend this dr.