Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Pediatrician
3030 Childrens Way
Ste 402
San Diego, CA 92123
858-309-7701
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

It took awhile to get an appt with Dr. Pransky but I am so glad we did, he was great.

|  Outstanding  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

He was very honest and blunt which is the best way to be when you have an 11 month old with over 10 ear infections. We were on vacation in San Diego and he fit us in for an appointment and placed tubes immediately in order for us to continue with travel plans. He explained everything thouroughly and provided the best care we could ask for our child. I only wish we lived there in order to receive further care from him.Thank You soooooo muchJen Nonnenmacher

|  Thank you!  |  show details
by Claire Hyde on Dec 9th, 2009

Unbelievably professional, kind, caring, reassuring, confident, and trustworthy. He is a man of his word, and he took perfect care in the treatment and diagnosis of my four-month old. I trust him beyond measure, and will continue treatment with him for my daughter's condition. He is a blessing!

|  Excellent Dr.!  |  show details
by M. Stluka on Nov 4th, 2009

When I brought my 16 month old twins in to see Dr. Pransky, he suggested that they both get tubes in their ears because of recurring ear infections. I was glad that he did, because I felt that they needed them. He wanted to schedule them right away - again, I was glad because he found congenital choleastomas in both of the girls ears. One wasn't as big of a deal and he fixed it during the tube insertion, the other twin's condition was more complicated and needed another, more in depth surgery. Dr. Pransky expedited the follow-up surgery, took the time to talk to me in depth about it and then to follow up with a phone call at night - after an exhausting day for him. He truly went above and beyond and also successfully treated both of my daughters.His bedside manner was great - he was patient and empathetic to our situation.

|  Excellent DR.  |  show details
by Nicole Abbott on May 27th, 2009

Dr. Pransky is an excellent Dr. He treated me when I was a child and is now treating my son. He has a great bedside manner and is awesome with children. He explains things very thoroughly and gives you many options to choose from. I would definetley recommend this dr.