Learn more about Dr. Seth Pullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Pullman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Pullman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Dystonic Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pullman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth L Pullman MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Pullman practice?
- Dr. Seth Pullman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Pullman practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.