A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Pullman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Pullman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Pullman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Dystonic Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Essential Tremor
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Movement Disorders
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pullman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pullman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pullman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth L. Pullman practice?
Dr. Seth Pullman practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.