A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Rafal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Rafal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rafal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Rafal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafal graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Rafal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center
- BID Needham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Alan Rafal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Rafal practice?
- Dr. Seth Rafal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Rafal practices Psychiatry near Waban, MA.
See Waban Psychiatrists.