Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Waste of my time! show details Waste of my time!
Aug 5th, 2015

Waited over 1.5hrs for my appointment only to have a 5 minute doctor visit. No follow up care provided. Then was billed for incorrect services. Will never go back and will now go out of my way to let folks know they can not waste their time and find a better doctor.

GREAT OFFICE and PHYSICIAN show details GREAT OFFICE and PHYSICIAN
by PETE F on Apr 8th, 2014

The office staff was very helpful with my insurance. I had to wait less than 5 minutes to see Dr. Reiner. He took time to explain my sinus issues to me and schedule at CT scan right away. Within a week my sinus problems were gone! Very cordial, and professional doctor and staff.

Jun 27th, 2012

excellent care. well mannered staff, caring. spent plenty of time with us. Thank you!

3 time patient show details 3 time patient
Nov 6th, 2010

I have had my tonsils removed...at 37 no less, my son had a lymphnode removed and I am currently facing a Parodid Gland mass. Each time Dr Reiner has been an amazing physician with great bedside manner. He gives you all the information you need to make educated decisions. Staff is extremely helpful on the phone as well. Never feel like I am just another patient. Highly recommend this physician!