A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Riddle, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddle
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riddle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Riddle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riddle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Allred Riddle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Seth Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Riddle practices Otolaryngology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Otolaryngologists.