A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Riddle, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Riddle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Allred Riddle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Seth Riddle has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Seth Riddle practices Otolaryngology near , .