Learn more about Dr. Seth Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Riddle, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Riddle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riddle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riddle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Riddle practice?
Dr. Seth Riddle practices Otolaryngology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Spanish Fork, UT.
See Provo Otolaryngologists.