A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Riddle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Riddle, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riddle
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riddle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Riddle, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Riddle graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Riddle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Allred Riddle MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Riddle practice?
- Dr. Seth Riddle has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Riddle practices Otolaryngology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Otolaryngologists.