Dr. Seth Riddle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 22nd, 2016
He was very professional. He answered all my questions sometimes 2 or 3 times just to make sure that I was able to understand what I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends or family.

October 22nd, 2015
Dr. Riddle is a fantastic doctor who has taken lots of time with me to diagnose and solve a difficult medical issue. His staff is friendly and helpful. My surgery went very well and I would recommend Dr. Riddle to others looking for an ENT.

June 22nd, 2015
BEST DOCTOR EVER! Dr Riddle is amazing. After my diagnosis of Thyroid Cancer, he left me a barely seen scar on my neck, and was so precise in removing the cancer that I only needed a low dosage of RAI131 for precaution. He also did my rhinoplasty 9 months later. He is a doctor you can trust!

April 24th, 2013
Never got fixed
I went to Dr. Riddle after I broke my nose, not only did he not fix my nose but he made it worse to the point that I could not breathe. Three surgeries later I had to go to another doctor to finally get the problem fixed. Dr. Riddle made the problem worse every time. I also had just barely turned 18 for one of the surgeries and they told me that I would need two follow up appointments. Little did I know that the second "follow up" appointment charged me for a first visit and they have racked up the bills for a problem that he caused. Do NOT go to him.

September 22nd, 2012
No one better
I have had three procedures performed by Dr. Seth Riddle and there is no one better! He is honest, he is thorough, and professional. Excellent physician with exceptional bed side manner.

July 12th, 2012
Dr. Riddle is comparable to a shady car mechanic
For anyone who is planning on seeing Dr. Riddle I would suggest you find another Dr. My experience over the last 4 years has been horrible. After all that I have been through, even though he is a very well known surgeon in Utah Valley, I compare him to a shady car mechanic. He is manipulative and will talk you into things you do NOT need. I ve had two surgerys with him to correct something that should have been fixed the first time and two weeks ago I had to go in to see him because my nose internally is still not correct. After he said I needed surgery for a 3rd time and I had to pay for it, it was time for a second opinion. I have had 3 CT scans taken from him. When I went to obtain the CT scan and my records the 2nd CT scan was missing and non existent in my records. Fortunately, someone was able to retrieve it off the actual machine, which proved it was indeed done, not to mention I have proof in my records and receipts that it was done. Even the records employees were baffled as to why it was missing. I just had a second opinion by another ENT and after they looked at my CT scans and heard my story they recommended not going back to him. Dr. Riddle is shady and I would not recommend seeing him. Take the time to find another Dr. even if it costs more, because in the long run, you will end up spending more with Dr. Riddle fixing the problems he causes and paying for things you do not need. You may end up like me, now having to pay someone else a whole lot of money to fix the problems that he caused.

June 29th, 2012
Superb doctor!
My wife, kids, and I have all been to Dr. Riddle. It's true that everyone seems to want to see Dr. Riddle, and consequently the wait time in the office is longer than anyone would like, but his expertise, skill, and caring nature are definitely worth the wait. The office staff and nurses do an excellent job under the busy circumstances. We've also been to the other doctors at Dr. Riddle's office and they're awesome too (and without the wait time). It's great that the office was remodeled a couple years and they added a TV for the kids in the waiting room.

July 20th, 2011
I cannot recommend
My daughter had her tonsils removed by Dr. Riddle. A simple, same day surgery turned into a nightmare.After repeated calls to him through the first evening, telling him that she was nauseous and vomiting blood, she was perscribed anit-nausea meds. When she went into convulsions and passed out, around midnight, we called 911 and were back in the emergency room by ambulance, where she received transfusions for the blook loss.Dr. Riddle didn't come by the hospital until the second morning she was in.Although this happened several years ago, I would hope he takes better care with his patients now.

December 8th, 2009
Trusted by the Entire Family
Dr. Riddle perfectly replaced my son's ruptured/missing eardrum, repaired my broken windpipe, nasal surgery for two family members, tubes in ears for nephews and other ENT procedures. He will be performing another procedure in the near future on a close family member. Responded to the E.R. VERY quickly when I hemorrhaged from my nose in the early morning, while apologizing the entire time. Our close and extended family members know just how much Dr. Riddle cares for his patients and his skill is beyond notch. Billing department took care of our problems right away. Great staff, great guy, best doctor!

August 29th, 2009
Get a second opinion/talk to your insurance provider
After going through a substantial surgery to address sleep apnea nd snoring - 12 months later the condition has returned. After my surgery, the surgeon was not available for the follow up- a different doctor saw me and had no knowledge of my problem - spent about 5 minutes with me and said all was well.Further complicating matters was that one of the procedures done was never authorized by my insurance provider but done anyways - now I am stuck paying for everything beyond my insurers authorization. Of course you will not get a statement explaining the charges just a threatning letter stating they are sending you to collections.My mistake was trusting a friends suggestion without getting at least 2 more opinions from other doctors.Live and learn

February 17th, 2009
Dr Riddle has changed my life, I was born with sinuses that never grew beyond the infant stage. I now can brearhe and the chronic fatigue I have live with for the past 30years is going away rapidly. He is the best in his field.

January 10th, 2009
Go, only if you don't value your time ...
I believe Dr. Seth Riddle to be one of the best in his field. He has seen every member of my family at least once, and done surgery on two. However, I have NEVER gotten out of an appt under an hour, and it's usually more like two and a half or three! I have spoken with others waiting and they have ALL told me they just chock up the entire afternoon to waiting for their 5 minutes of time with Dr. Riddle. When confronted, he blames the patients, saying its because they all want to see him (not the fact that he double and triple books).He is a good doctor, but his office practices are faulty (I haven't even mentioned his billing yet!). Only go to him if you do not value your time. I wish I was exaggerating ...