A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Rosen practice?
Dr. Seth Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.