Dr. Seth Schurman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Schurman?

Allergy induced Asthma is under control

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Dr Seth is a no-nonsense doctor with a pleasant smile. I sought a specialist for my allergy induced asthma, as I was literally choking to death. (I live in a reserve area of the South Florida Everglades where I seem to be allergic to EVERYTHING, sigh.) My rescue inhaler wasn't working as expected and no OTC medicines were helping either. Within a few months, Dr Seth had me under control. I was thrilled!! I thought it would take so much longer, because I was so out of control. It has been a few years now that I have been receiving allergy shots, (as I requested), modifying my diet as advised by the doctor, and I continue to improve! (And, I still live in a reserve area of the South Florida Everglades.) Kudos, Dr Seth !!

Allergy Treatment

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Have been receiving treatment for quite a few years and with injections, have gone from 3-4 sinus infections/year to one to NONE last year.

A FIFTEEN YEAR PATIENT

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Dr. Schurman has treated me for the past fifteen years for allergies, sinus infections, chronic bronchitis, pneumonia (at one time) and I attribute his successful treatment to the series of allergies shots and his skills as a doctor. Instead of health issues every three or four months, I now am healthy from six months to a year for the past four years. He's the best!

one of the best

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I began going to Dr. Schurman when I moved to Naples back in 2000. At the time I was constantly on antibiotics for sinus infections. The wonderful staff and doctor got me on the right track and I have had little need for antibiotics over the last 17 years. Very friendly and professional doctor and staff.

He tries

Posted on October 27th, 2016

Dr. Schurman does not have a webs tie, does not call prescriptions in, and he does not use a computer. He thinks it is still 1985. He is not particularly personable and can be crabby. That being said, he is a good doctor and I think he cares about his patients getting good care. Like many doctors today, he often seems as (or more) concerned with making sure you get your re-eval every year so he can hit you up for maximum dollars, but he does care about his patients. His staff is courteous and excellent and if it weren't for how good a staff he has, I'd have left after 2 weeks and I've been getting allergy shots from the for 5 years now.

Allergy/Asthma has improved !

Posted on September 24th, 2016

I researched several doctors in this field before choosing Dr Seth Schurman. In a short period of time (less than 2 years), he has brought me from 'choking to death' and needing my inhaler weekly, to breathing much more freely by managing my asthma. I'm now in the process of reducing the number of my Rxs and dosages and have only needed my rescue inhaler twice in the past year. I should mention I live in an Everglades-like area, surrounded by all those things I'm allergic to. Wow, what a difference !! Thank you Dr Schurman !!

Allergies

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Although I can't say I enjoy getting three shots when I go, I do enjoy the people in the office. Dr. Schurman is extremely knowledgeable and very experienced. He is very thorough in his examinations. I feel much better since I have been seeing him for the last three years. My allergic reactions are under control and my breathing is much better.

Best For Allergy Sufferers

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Spends time with me

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Very professional and asked questions other allergist did not. I came to him because while on medication from Ohio my allergies were not under control. Once I came to him while still on medication he changed it giving me new medication which works better. I would say I am 99 percent better.

Kudos for Dr. Seth Schurman

Posted on November 10th, 2015

I found Dr. Seth Schurman to be very aggressive in treating my allergy issues! I had gone to another allergist for years with no progress. After switching to Dr. Schurman, he redid my tests, changed my sera and meds, and I am so much better! Oh what a relief it is.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr Schurman has helped me so much with my allergies! He is pleasant and easy to talk with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for help with their allergies.

Posted on June 26th, 2015

The doctor is very knowledgeable. He stated he has over 35 years experence and you can tell.I had been broke out in hives everyday for over six months. I'm sorry I did not go to him sooner. He cured me in less than two weeks and he told me his door is always open if I need him. Excellent doctor.