Dr. Seth Schurman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
A FIFTEEN YEAR PATIENT
Dr. Schurman has treated me for the past fifteen years for allergies, sinus infections, chronic bronchitis, pneumonia (at one time) and I attribute his successful treatment to the series of allergies shots and his skills as a doctor. Instead of health issues every three or four months, I now am healthy from six months to a year for the past four years. He's the best!

April 18th, 2017
one of the best
I began going to Dr. Schurman when I moved to Naples back in 2000. At the time I was constantly on antibiotics for sinus infections. The wonderful staff and doctor got me on the right track and I have had little need for antibiotics over the last 17 years. Very friendly and professional doctor and staff.

October 27th, 2016
He tries
Dr. Schurman does not have a webs tie, does not call prescriptions in, and he does not use a computer. He thinks it is still 1985. He is not particularly personable and can be crabby. That being said, he is a good doctor and I think he cares about his patients getting good care. Like many doctors today, he often seems as (or more) concerned with making sure you get your re-eval every year so he can hit you up for maximum dollars, but he does care about his patients. His staff is courteous and excellent and if it weren't for how good a staff he has, I'd have left after 2 weeks and I've been getting allergy shots from the for 5 years now.

September 24th, 2016
Allergy/Asthma has improved !
I researched several doctors in this field before choosing Dr Seth Schurman. In a short period of time (less than 2 years), he has brought me from 'choking to death' and needing my inhaler weekly, to breathing much more freely by managing my asthma. I'm now in the process of reducing the number of my Rxs and dosages and have only needed my rescue inhaler twice in the past year. I should mention I live in an Everglades-like area, surrounded by all those things I'm allergic to. Wow, what a difference !! Thank you Dr Schurman !!

May 10th, 2016
Allergies
Although I can't say I enjoy getting three shots when I go, I do enjoy the people in the office. Dr. Schurman is extremely knowledgeable and very experienced. He is very thorough in his examinations. I feel much better since I have been seeing him for the last three years. My allergic reactions are under control and my breathing is much better.

April 29th, 2016
Best For Allergy Sufferers

February 3rd, 2016
Spends time with me
Very professional and asked questions other allergist did not. I came to him because while on medication from Ohio my allergies were not under control. Once I came to him while still on medication he changed it giving me new medication which works better. I would say I am 99 percent better.

November 10th, 2015
Kudos for Dr. Seth Schurman
I found Dr. Seth Schurman to be very aggressive in treating my allergy issues! I had gone to another allergist for years with no progress. After switching to Dr. Schurman, he redid my tests, changed my sera and meds, and I am so much better! Oh what a relief it is.

October 23rd, 2015
Dr Schurman has helped me so much with my allergies! He is pleasant and easy to talk with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for help with their allergies.

June 26th, 2015
The doctor is very knowledgeable. He stated he has over 35 years experence and you can tell.I had been broke out in hives everyday for over six months. I'm sorry I did not go to him sooner. He cured me in less than two weeks and he told me his door is always open if I need him. Excellent doctor.

February 3rd, 2014
Father
Dr. Seth Schurman gave my son a new life-he can finally breathe again! Dr. Schurman spends a lot of time going through my son's history and concerns. He was very helpful and successful in treating my son's allergies. He also gave me several samples of prescriptions. He is kind and compassionate. He genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is also very professional and friendly!

January 7th, 2014