A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Scott is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth E Scott MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth E. Scott practice?
- Dr. Seth Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Scott practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Primary Care Doctors.