Seth Shifrin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2016
Very Caring and thorough
I highly recommend Dr Seth Shifrin. I'm a group fitness trainer. I've seen Dr Shifrin multiple times over the years for various fitness related injuries. He's always taken time to understand my injury and always prescribes the right treatment to get me back to work. Many of my colleges see him as well and are always signing his praises. He is so very knowledgable and genuinely cares about my well being. Great Doctor.

August 30th, 2013
Wonderful doctor
I have had back problems for years (herniated disc, sciatica and spinal stenosis). Dr. Shrifin is wonderful...thoughtful, caring and doesn't over do it with meds. He's been of more help to me than previous neurologists, physiatrists or orthopedists. I would recommend him to my family1.

June 24th, 2011
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC.
I saw Dr. Shifrin at the Mount Kisco Medical Group in the summer of 2011 and was SO IMPRESSED. Scheduling my initial appointment was easy and did not take weeks to get in, the office staff was very friendly, and the day of my appointment I was seen exactly at my scheduled appointment time! Dr. Shifrin was extremely knowledgeable, very kind, quick to understand and assess my situation, and answered all of my questions without my feeling rushed. When he ordered x-rays, I had them done about10 minutes later right next door. When I returned for my follow-up a month later (late, due to flooding and road closures) I was seen within minutes of my arrival, he remembered me and the specifics of my case and was equally as great as the first time, and afterwards the wonderful receptionists were so helpful giving me directions on an alternate route since I am not from the area. Dr. Shifrin is smart, kind, punctual, and very genuine and I feel great about the care I received from him and his office staff. I am sure he is excellent with children as well, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 13th, 2016