Learn more about Dr. Seth Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Spector, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth A Spector MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Spector practice?
- Dr. Seth Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Spector practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.