Learn more about Dr. Seth Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Spector, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth A Spector MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Spector practice?
- Dr. Seth Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Spector practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.