A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Spector, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spector accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans