A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Spector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Spector, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spector has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Adam Spector MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Spector practice?
- Dr. Seth Spector has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Spector practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.