A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Stamberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Stamberger is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Stamberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stamberger graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Stamberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital of Ann Arbor
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Aaron Stamberger MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Stamberger practice?
- Dr. Seth Stamberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Stamberger practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.