A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Thaller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Thaller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Thaller, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Fracture Fixation
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mandibular Fractures
- Orbital Fractures
- Skull Fractures
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Thaller graduated from University of Louisville . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thaller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Thaller DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth Thaller practice?
- Dr. Seth Thaller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Seth Thaller practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists and Miami Surgeons.