A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Torregiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Torregiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Torregiani graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Torregiani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth David Torregiani DO is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Torregiani practice?
- Dr. Seth Torregiani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Seth Torregiani practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.