Dr. Seth Tuwiner MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Leesburg, VA

June 7th, 2016
Dr Tuwiner is Excellent and very caring. He is very knowledgeable and very astute at the issues I have. Though I am not a fan of a clinical diagnosis I trust him very much.

May 3rd, 2016
He didn't seem to care much. Was not warm and friendly. I will not go back ever.

January 18th, 2016
work comp care
I was had a head injury while at work and my work comp company sent me to see Dr. Tuwiner. After ordering a bunch of stuff, he diagnosed me with a traumatic brain injury. My wife said that explained a lot! Dr. Tuwiner was amazing and got me on a good treatment plan. It is hard when you can't function like you used to and since you don't look sick, people didn't believe me at times. The doctor listened to me and took my symptoms seriously. Thanks to you and your staff for great care.

June 26th, 2015
I have encountered countless doctors and specialists as a nurse in a hospital, and I can honestly say that Dr. Tuwiner has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've interacted with as a patient or a nurse. Despite his extensive qualifications, he manages to explain diagnoses and test results in an approachable way that is not at all condescending. He seems to genuinely care for his patients and never seems to be in a rush during appointments, allowing plenty of time to answer patient questions. I am truly impressed by Dr. Tuwiner and would recommend him to anyone needing a neurologist's services. His office staff is also very professional, friendly, and efficient.

July 2nd, 2013
Patient
Very informative, and spent time explaining every detail!

April 24th, 2012
i have my life back
Dr. Tuwiner is highly respected in my community. Several members from my Church are his patients and love him. A neighbor highly recommended him too. I have had undiagnosed epilepsy for years. It has affected my personal life and work for some time. He asked the appropriate questions and did extensive testing. It was frustrating going through various medications to treat my epilepsy and he was patient and walked me through the process. Some medications worked but I could not tolerate side effects. Finally, I am seizure free and have my life back. Thank you Dr. Tuwiner for helping me. You have made a difference in my life.

December 3rd, 2011
Fragile Ego
Dr. Tuwiner came across as very caring and sincere - until I questioned his diagnosis. He is a sole practitioner with little experience and a lot of insecurity.

February 5th, 2011
j. aziz
i was having these weird episodes where i would almost faint and in some circumstances stare for seconds not able to respond to those around me. after my neurological evaluation, dr. tuwiner did an eeg in the office followed by a 48 hour eeg (like holter monitor) where i went home and my brain waves were recorded. he was able to capture my events and diagnose me. i was first devestated, but then relieved that i finally know i have epilepsy. he has treateed me and ever since then i do not have these episodes. thank you dr. tuwiner for helping me. you are a smart and kind doctor. my life is better now.

December 11th, 2010
i was scared to have a nerve test since i have heard horror stories about the exam. Dr. Tuwiner made me feel at relaxed. He was professional, kind and calming during the test. He explained the results to me in detail answering all my questions. Not only did I receive a high level opinion, but left feeling treated with respect.

April 4th, 2009
took the time to explain in detail my diagnosis and test results. he communicated with all my doctors. personally returned my phone calls. i do not feel isolated with my condition. i give Dr. Tuwiner my highest marks.

April 1st, 2008
kind doctor
Wonderful physician with kind disposition. Was able to diagnose confidently my problem which has been overlooked by other physicians. Took extra time to discuss my condition and return my calls. Clean office with professional and respectfull staff. A pleasent experience.

March 25th, 2008
Dr. Tuwiner is a fantastic neurologist.He takes time to listen to problem. Give all the possible reasons for the problem.Very open to questions and discussion. I have visited him just for one time but I am very comfortable with him.I trust him now.