A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Udlis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Udlis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Udlis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udlis graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udlis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udlis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Udlis practice?
Dr. Seth Udlis practices Family Medicine near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: North Fond Du Lac, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Family Physicians.