A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Vaccaro is Excellent. Dr. Vaccaro has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Huntington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Seth Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. Seth Vaccaro practices Dermatology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Pasadena Dermatologists.