A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Vaccaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Vaccaro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Anthony Vaccaro MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Seth A. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Seth Vaccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Vaccaro practices Dermatology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Dermatologists.