A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Wachsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Wachsman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Wachsman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wachsman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wachsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Wachsman practice?
Dr. Seth Wachsman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL and Coral Springs, FL.
See Pompano Beach Anesthesiologists and Pompano Beach Pain Management Doctors.