A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Wachsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Wachsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Wachsman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachsman graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wachsman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Charles Wachsman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth C. Wachsman practice?
- Dr. Seth Wachsman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Wachsman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Coral Springs Anesthesiologists and Coral Springs Pain Management Doctors.