Dr. Seth Waldman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
just out to make a buck
This guy is extremely smart and does know his stuff. He does a great intake and promises the world. He has no follow up and doesn't get invested in his patients. He is way too busy with his hospital work to actually care for his patients. I am amazed that the hospital for special surgery lets him practice. This hospital has become a money making machine and has lost its way. It is a shame. I used to brag about this place. Dr. Waldman might be the worst human doctor around. He has set me back years mentally after giving me the run around.

January 26th, 2016
Best PM Doctor.
I was very hopeless before I met Dr. Seth Waldman. Spinal fusions, 6 useless spinal shots and a lot of pain. PM Dr in N.J. didn't offer much help or understanding. After my first app with Dr. Waldman I felt better; despite complicated case, he offered his help, he was so kind and understanding. I had some procedures done by Dr Waldman, as well as spinal epidurals.. He is very professional, has good experience , very intelligent man. By now I had many shots done and every one of them were a success. I recommended him to a few of my friends, who go to him for years now. I read few negative posts here. We all have right to have our opinion, but one thing I wish to say. Dr. Waldman isn't rude or arrogant, I would never believe that he sent someone home without offering his professional help. When I was relatively new patient and got severe pain attack after my surgery in a middle of the night, Dr. Waldman called me back in 15 min, sent me to ER (mine you, I live in N.J.), stayed on a phone all night and next day with ER Doctors. This just shows how much his patients mean to him. He is the best PM Dr. His office staff just wonderful, very polite, kind and very helpful. He spends time with me, never feel rushed and follow-up app is a must. I trust his expertise. He was highly recommended to me by one of the best spinal surgeons in America at HSS.

August 11th, 2015
Thank you Dr. Waldman!
My husbands drives me for 2 hrs from N. J. to see Dr. Seth Waldman every month , since 2006. If you need a very professional, very knowledgeable compassionate doctor, who never gives up on you, who listens and spends as much time with you as you need , then you at the right office. Dr. Waldman's staff - every assistant he has in his office- very kind and friendly, professional and lovely. If all Drs in USA would be as good and as carrying as Dr. Waldman, people would be much healthier and happier too. Thank you, dear Doctor!!!

March 2nd, 2015
Outstanding, compassionate doctor
Dr. Waldman is the best! He explained my condition clearly and in detail, in terms I could understand. He patiently encouraged me to ask all of my questions and talked through treatment options.

June 5th, 2014
Seth Waldman MD The Best Pain Mgmt Doc ever!
Seth Waldman MD is affiliated with HSS. He is straight forward, confident, makes sure you understand what he said, encourages questions, he is a teaching doctor which carries thru to his patients. He takes all the input and lays out an action plan of what he can do, what you can do and prescriptions when required. He is better than a tranquilizer when you have an anxiety attack and he is very reachable.

November 4th, 2013
Dr. Waldman was a pleasure to deal with. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been too! I would highly recommend him!

March 22nd, 2013
The best Pain Mgmt Dr
I am very happy that my world known spinal surgeon Dr. Camissa recommended Dr. Waldman as my PM Dr. He spoke very highly of him and now 7 years later I can't be happier. Not only he is very knowledgeable, he is very compassionate. Where will you find a DR who calls you at 8PM with your test results and asks how are you doing after terrible pain attack I had prior? I can recommend Dr Waldman without any doubt to anyone who needs good pain mgmt Dr. He knows field, he cares a lot, he is the nicest person you want to meet. And yes, they do follow up on your condition after each procedures he performs and if something bothers you, he ALWAYS calls you back with questions and suggestions. His assistants Diane and Bonny are also great, very professional, very carrying and friendly.

May 25th, 2012
Dr. Waldman was absolutely wonderful!
My experience with Dr. Waldman was wonderful. His expertise and knowledge of my situation put my mind at ease. He was thorough, caring, and wanted to make sure I understood everything and patiently answered all my questions. I recommend him wholeheartedly. Not only that, but 2 excellent doctors recommended I see him. He is now my pain management doctor!

October 11th, 2011
He was amazing.Very caring and professional. He spent lots of time with me.I would still be in pain if he hadn't helped and believed in me.The best Dr,

October 5th, 2011
dreadful
If you're going to seek pain management at HSS, please don't see this doctor. Waldman is nasty and not interested in patients. He seems more like an ambulance chaser attorney than a caring doctor. He offered my wife no help, and did so in the most brusque manner.

July 8th, 2011
Disappointed
Had to pull information from him concerning my condition and treatment. Arrogant, Big Ego, Uncaring, Just wants to be paid. He should have been a lawyer not a doctor...

April 4th, 2011
Have multiple spine problems and have been under his care for a number of years. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and caring.Spends great deal of time and answers all questions completely. Wonderful staff.Wouldn't think of going elsewhere.