Anesthesiologist (pain control), Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Burke Rehabilitation
785 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
914-597-2332
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Seth Waldman MD The Best Pain Mgmt Doc ever!  |  show details
by Linda Nahum on Jun 5th, 2014

Seth Waldman MD is affiliated with HSS. He is straight forward, confident, makes sure you understand what he said, encourages questions, he is a teaching doctor which carries thru to his patients. He takes all the input and lays out an action plan of what he can do, what you can do and prescriptions when required. He is better than a tranquilizer when you have an anxiety attack and he is very reachable.

by Kelly on Mar 25th, 2014

This guy must write some of his own reviews because he is terrible. I can't imagine anyone saying anything positive about his knowledge or professionalism. Since when does Albany Medical School rate anyway? It certainly is not Harvard and he is a dog with attractive women. Do yourself a favor, don't bother with him. Not sure why I went to him now.

by Charles Fontanello on Nov 4th, 2013

Dr. Waldman was a pleasure to deal with. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been too! I would highly recommend him!

|  Disgusting  |  show details
by MS on May 20th, 2013

To the patient below: He must not have tried to seduce you. He did this to my wif and she will not return to see him. Feel badly for his wife. Questionable morality makes me question his overall judgement.

|  The best Pain Mgmt Dr  |  show details
by Luda Vays on Mar 22nd, 2013

I am very happy that my world known spinal surgeon Dr. Camissa recommended Dr. Waldman as my PM Dr. He spoke very highly of him and now 7 years later I can't be happier. Not only he is very knowledgeable, he is very compassionate. Where will you find a DR who calls you at 8PM with your test results and asks how are you doing after terrible pain attack I had prior? I can recommend Dr Waldman without any doubt to anyone who needs good pain mgmt Dr. He knows field, he cares a lot, he is the nicest person you want to meet. And yes, they do follow up on your condition after each procedures he performs and if something bothers you, he ALWAYS calls you back with questions and suggestions. His assistants Diane and Bonny are also great, very professional, very carrying and friendly.

Mar 6th, 2013

After prescribing pains meds for my condition, JOE made me feel like a drug addict

|  Dr. Waldman was absolutely wonderful!  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Waldman was wonderful. His expertise and knowledge of my situation put my mind at ease. He was thorough, caring, and wanted to make sure I understood everything and patiently answered all my questions. I recommend him wholeheartedly. Not only that, but 2 excellent doctors recommended I see him. He is now my pain management doctor!

Oct 11th, 2011

He was amazing.Very caring and professional. He spent lots of time with me.I would still be in pain if he hadn't helped and believed in me.The best Dr,

|  dreadful  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

If you're going to seek pain management at HSS, please don't see this doctor. Waldman is nasty and not interested in patients. He seems more like an ambulance chaser attorney than a caring doctor. He offered my wife no help, and did so in the most brusque manner.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Had to pull information from him concerning my condition and treatment. Arrogant, Big Ego, Uncaring, Just wants to be paid. He should have been a lawyer not a doctor...

Apr 4th, 2011

Have multiple spine problems and have been under his care for a number of years. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and caring.Spends great deal of time and answers all questions completely. Wonderful staff.Wouldn't think of going elsewhere.

|  Great background....disappointing performance!  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Lacks any sympathy for patient pain or distress. Very curt. Does not explain problem in clear terms a patient will understand. Staff is excellent...but no follow-up following proceedures! Beware of his training other doctors in operating theatre,at your expense! Go to Beth Israel Hospital for better team attention!

Jul 28th, 2010

He is caring and a great pain doctor who also does epidurals for my back pain.

Jul 25th, 2010

You are the worst doctor ever. you should have your license taken away!

by Whitfield on Jul 15th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Waldman. He is the third pain management dr ive seen due to conic pain. I asked him to take an aggressive path due to my frustration and level of pain. He did. I had tests and office appointments scheduled every other day. I would also rave about Diane his nurse. She is amazing in detail and follow-up, honestly amazing. I see the other negative reviews...they do not in any way reflect my experience.

|  should be selling deli meats, not caring for patients  |  show details
by Leslie Chen on Apr 4th, 2010

Don't be fooled by his HMS internship - he's one of the most disappointing doctors I've experienced. He was rushed, uncaring, and lacking in compassion. Worst of all, there was ZERO follow-up, despite the great monetary expense.

by Not Impressed & Wouldn't Recommend on Jan 4th, 2010

Waited 30 minutes for Dr. Waldman and then he spent about 5 minutes with me. Knowledge of my condition seemed fair. His demeanor is very arrogant and uncaring like he was doing me a favor by seeing me even though I am paying him. I will not be returning to him for treatment. I found him very disappointing for such a good hospital but I guess every hospital has a few of those!

|  Rush rush  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Very Expensive doctor when it involves injections on the spine. (epidurals)BIG EGOLimits his visits to 5-6 minutesalways on the clock.Bedside Manner could be improved