More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Walker
Dr. Seth Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Emory University Hospital, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Seth Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Jamie Kitzman
Atlanta, GA 0 mi7
Dr. Kara Prickett
Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9
Dr. David Schulman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21