Gastroenterologists

1000 US Highway 9 N
Ste 302
Woodbridge, NJ 07095
732-634-0036
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  dr webber is the best  |  show details
by joe b on Jul 16th, 2013

dr webber cares about the people he treats and spends time and follows up and calls back he is the best

|  great-Doc  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2013

cured mu Irritable Bowel when no one else could !

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
by tickedoff on Mar 29th, 2013

This guy is terrible. He made my IBS worse after a year of treatment. Every time I asked him questions during visits, he got annoyed. He hardly spent any time on me. Just threw prescriptions at me. At the end of the year he asked me to stop visiting but call him instead. When I called and messages for him, he ignored me. I am still dealing with the damage he has done after 5 years. Avoid him like the plague. I would give him a negative rating if I could.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

He is a compassionate man , who listened to my concerns and spent the time answering all my questions. I now have my most of my family and friends being evaluated by him.

|  excellent  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

have no idea what other review is talking about! He must have been rude to the Doc and his office. I have never met a more compassionate , understanding and thougful person. He always called whenever I needed him. His office was always courteous and respectful. In fact I have sent my entire family and friends to him.

|  unprofessional?  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

He did not return my calls regarding a lab test, when I tried to explain it to the phone operator she refused to take a message and wanted to send me back to their voice mail, the same one that no one in that office cares about. When I demanded to talk to Webber himself, is only then that he called me and hang up, called and hang up, 4 times telling me that I never called him and I'm fallsly claiming that I left messages, All he could do was to check his machine, or ask his nurses. his office is fully automated and I'm sur he can check anything he wants. He just does not like to be contacted for anything, I think he forgets how and why he got his license tp practice. He needs to take public relation classes and send his office staff to such training as well.