Learn more about Dr. Seth Wilentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Wilentz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Wilentz, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilentz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilentz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Edward Wilentz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Seth E. Wilentz practice?
- Dr. Seth Wilentz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Seth Wilentz practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pathologists.