A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Wilentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Wilentz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Wilentz, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilentz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wilentz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilentz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Seth E. Wilentz practice?
Dr. Seth Wilentz practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Dermatologists and New York Pathologists.