Dr. Seth Williams MD Patient Reviews

• 12 reviews

February 22nd, 2016
Excellent doctor........

January 21st, 2016
Everything about this was great. He was kind, knew what to say to make you feel better, and obviously knows what he's doing. When I came to I could tell I already felt better! I'm a week post op and have little to no pain left anymore. I could barely walk prior to surgery. 5 stars!!

December 9th, 2015
Spinal fusion and back to running!
Dr. Williams is amazing! I struggled with the idea of having back surgery and but now I am so glad I did. One year post-op and I am back to running with no pain!!!

November 22nd, 2015
I moved to the area so I had to look for a new doctor,which is not easy,. After listening to Dr. Williams video on his website I was convinced he was the right Doctor. So I made an appointment to meet him. Right away I knew he was the person to do my surgery. And I do not regret it at all. Not only was the surgery a great success. I liked the guy. I would recommend him highly.

January 22nd, 2015
I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone and already have!! GOT MY LIFE BACK!!!

July 31st, 2013
Knowledgeable AND Compassionate
Knowledgeable an compassionate! How can you miss with a doctor who possesses these two qualities? That doctor is Seth Williams. What a fortunate turn of events when a doctor in Broward suggested that I go to U of M Spinal Center for a consult. Let's back up a little. I suffer from osteoarthritis, which is attacking my body piece by piece. By the time I first met Dr. Williams, I had already had two total hip replacements and pain management for my neck. However, I was still suffering from pain to the point that my quality of life was seriously affected. I was unable to walk any distance without a cane and without excrutiating pain. After completing a single errand, I needed to go home, take a pain pill and get into bed. I am a retired educator and wanted to be able to enjoy my retirement by volunteering, traveling, spending time with family and friends, etc. However, I was having a difficult time making it through the day without even leaving my home. I was putting off spinal surgery, because of the risks involved. At this point, here comes Dr. Williams and his devoted staff. In dealing with Dr. Williams and his incredible nurse, Lise, I always felt important. The doctor listened attentively to my story, and after reviewing pictures and reports came up with a diagnosis and what neded to be done to correct the debilitating problem. Lise always returned my calls promptly and in a pleasing manner. Therefore, I decided to overcome my fears and trepidations and move forward with the surgery. How glad I am that I did. From the moment I woke up after surgery without pain, to now being able to exercise, complete multiple errands, travel, and walk, standing tall, without a cane, I am happy I said "Yes" to the surgery. Dr. Williams gave me my life back. I recently met with Dr. Williams for my final consult and told him he will be greatly missed. He was nice enough to say that I could always contact him and he would assist me with my health needs, even from a distance. I wish him and his wife well in their new endeavor. U of M is losing an exceptional doctor and an incredible person. Our loss is Wisconsin's gain.

June 11th, 2013
Mrs
Dr. Williams is a very knowledgeable orthopedic doctor with great bedside manner. He is courteous and has a joyful attitude which is always very helpful to the patient's confidence when undergoing an important surgical procedure. The results of my surgery were extremely satisfactory. UM/JMH will experience a great loss with the departure of Dr. Williams and I take this opportunity to wish him the best.

April 28th, 2013
110% Satisfied Patient O Major Spine Surgery
Dr. Williams is fabulous! He exceeded my expectations. My major spine surgery was very successful. His staff is helpful and very efficient. Dr. Williams made such a negative into a positive experience. He is kind, professional, caring and easy to understand and talk to. The entire experience with Dr. Williams and University Of Miami hospital was wonderful. The distance and drive was well worth the excellent care! I feel very fortunate to be under Dr. Williams care! Why can't all doctors care and take this approach?

August 31st, 2012
Previously diagnosed as beyone help until I saw Dr. Seth Williams
I re-herniated my L5-S1 disc, this time it was diagnosed by 3 different Spine Surgeons as a Large herniation... 3 hospitals and 3 Spine Surgeons refused to operate on me as being high risk because of the size and severity of my disc herniation in conjunction to the proximity to my nerves. Every surgeon in Broward county and city of FT. Lauderdale, FL said I was condemmed to being bed ridden for the rest of my life.But then I got in touch with Miami University Hospital and Dr. Williams and his staff. I was told to make it to his office. He looked at me and my MRI and was in awe at the size of my disc herniations... and he said.. "I cannot leave you in this much pain, I think I can help you.... I have seen severe cases, complex and complicated, as yours and have full confidence I can help you"... "Would you want me to operate?"... he told his staff to clear his calendar and set the earliest date and quickest date he can get me into the hospital for the procedure. I am walking, you would not even guess I was someone that couldn't stand, walk or sit... bedridden... condemned by the best Broward had to offer... well look at me now... I'm awesome..... Thank God for Dr. Williams... Thank you Dr. Seth Williams. Myself and family loves you and your staff for bringing me back to normalcy... Bless you and keep on helping the needs of your patients. God has granted you an awesome gift. You are using it well. Keep it up.

July 13th, 2012
Micro Discectomy Patient May 2012
Dr. Williams delivered top notch care, and follow up through my back surgery, I would recommend him to anyone in need.

May 11th, 2010
David Cohen
Great doctor. Get right to the point and gives honest opinion. I would and have recommended friends to him. Back pain is awful. The surgery is extremly painful, but as you recover each day you wonder why did I wait so long to feel better. Yes you take a couple step back but after a few weeks the major pain is gone and you just have to allow the procedure to run it's course. I had anterior and posterior 3 disc fusion six weeks ago. It was rough but I would do it again. I feel if I follow the doctor instructions and be realistic things will be good and I will have some of my life back and be mostly pain free.

July 27th, 2009
Dr. Seth Williams saved me from surgery!!!
I have Spinal Stenosis and a couple of mildly herniated discs. I went to 3 spine surgeons who wanted to operate right away. Finally saw Dr. Williams. He spent over an hour with me going over my MRI's and lifestyle. He said the surgery at best is risky and a last resort. Alternately he also prescribed some aggressive P.T. Pretty grueling at the time but well worth it. That was a year and a half ago. I keep up with my exercises and ride my bike at least 5 miles a day now . My pain level is almost always -0- or maybe a -2- if I do something stupid. I recommend seeking out Dr. Williamss advice before going under the knife!