A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Wolk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Wolk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Wolk, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolk graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wolk has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth William Wolk MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth W. Wolk practice?
- Dr. Seth Wolk has 14 office locations.
Dr. Seth Wolk practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.