Dr. Seth Yellin MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Marietta, GA

• Good
  • Bad

March 26th, 2017
Wonderful and pleasant doctor!!

February 13th, 2017
Easy, Easy, Easy
I look 50 again. Had a face lift in his office on Thursday afternnoon and was back at work in 7 days and the best part was that noone even noticed.

February 19th, 2016
Wow! I couldn't be happier just after 5 weeks with my results. Dr. Yellin is so talented, he truly is an artist. He takes his time, tells you what he can do, very professional,and I was absolutely not in any pain! He did a lower face and neck lift along with the CO2 laser on my face. My friends tell me I look so much younger with a very natural and refreshed appearance.

December 2nd, 2015
I first saw Dr. Yelin following a surgical procedure to remove a cancerous growth on my nose. I had a hole on my nose that looked like a potato peeler had carved it out! Miraculously, Dr. Yelin was able to repair my nose to its original shape. About a year later, I noticed that one side of my face was "fallen" so I again sought our Dr. Yelin's expertise. He recommended fillers, Botox and CO2 laser treatment. Because of the trust that I had with the previous corrective surgery...I said.."sign me up" i had prior surgical cosmetic surgery about twenty years previously and had never considered the procedures recommended. I am now about six months post the procedures and my way of describing my face is amazing. Friends and family also describe the results as amazing. I can only say positive things about my experience.

June 6th, 2015
I wanted to improve the appearance of my neck which had begun to sag. I chose Dr. Yellin because of his excellent reputation and the fact that my wife was one of his patients. Dr. Yellin's staff was extremely helpful and courteous. My results were excellent and exceeded my expectations. My overall experience was very positive.

May 18th, 2015
I had upper eye lid reconstruction (Blepharoplasty), Restylane injections under my eyes and in my cheeks, and Juvederm around my mouth. What I liked most about Dr. Yellin was the fact that he said he would treat me as though I was his own sister - and he followed through. Dr. Yelling was very patient, listened to my concerns; is very knowledgeable and an expert at what he does. I was totally at ease, and the results are phenomenon, and it has only been 10 days. Even though I still have some swelling, everyone is telling me that I look younger and more beautiful. I am very happy with my choice of doctor. His staff is also very friendly, helpful, and informative. If you are thinking about any kind of cosmetic procedure in your face, Dr. Yellin and his staff are your best choice, hands down.

May 14th, 2015
Tons of plastic surgeons, do your research.
He made a huge mess out of an already bad situation. This went on for at least two years. Actually got the "situation" stabilized and immediately stopped accepting my insurance. Now is a bigger mess than in the beginning. Do your research.

February 21st, 2015
A true professional and a excellent Surgeon He is a master of his craft...My face looks amazing and I thank God everyday for having Dr Yellin....

January 5th, 2015
Dr Yellin is excellent and is certainly an artist in his profession. He studies the patient to get the best effect for what he does. He is very concerned that he does the best work for the particular patient. There is no pain involved and he explains what he is doing and what to do when you leave the office and what to expect in the following days.

June 5th, 2014
Above and Beyond
Dr. Yellin is truly exceptional. I have been very pleased with the results of my rhinoplasty thus far. I thought it was very nice of him to call me at home and check on me. It just proved that he really cares and goes above and beyond and gives 110% to his patients. I will continue to refer him to others.

April 11th, 2014
Thank you Dr. Yellin
I did my research for 2 years. Finally decided to use Dr. Yellin. What I liked about him was when I came for my consultation he said he wouldn't change my looks, just make me look 10-15 years younger. He did exactly what he said! My friends all told me that I looked just like myself but looked like I had been photoshopped! I think Dr. Yellin is a master at his profession. I couldn't be happier with my results. He and his staff were all very nice through the entire process. Thank you Dr. Yellin!

July 18th, 2013
Excellent results
I really like Dr. Yellin. He spends the time necessary to get to know his patient and what concerns them. Then he reviews and makes his observations and any other recommendations. I liked this consultation process. It allows the patient to understand what options are available and to decide what they want in the end. I am very pleased with the results and will return for further services. Everyone in his office is so nice:)