Learn more about Dr. Seth Zeidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Zeidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeidman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeidman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Zeidman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeidman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth M Zeidman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Zeidman practice?
- Dr. Seth Zeidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Seth Zeidman practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Neurological Surgeons.