A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Zeidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Zeidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Zeidman, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeidman graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeidman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth M Zeidman MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Seth M. Zeidman practice?
- Dr. Seth Zeidman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Zeidman practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Neurological Surgeons.