A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Zitwer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Zitwer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Zitwer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zitwer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zitwer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Darryl Zitwer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seth D. Zitwer practice?
- Dr. Seth Zitwer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seth Zitwer practices Family Medicine near Rensselaer, NY.
See Rensselaer Primary Care Doctors.