A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seth Zwillenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seth Zwillenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seth Zwillenberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwillenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zwillenberg has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seth Zwillenberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Seth Zwillenberg practice?
- Dr. Seth Zwillenberg has 10 office locations.
Dr. Seth Zwillenberg practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.