A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Setul Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Setul Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Setul Patel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Setul Girishchandra Patel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Setul G. Patel practice?
- Dr. Setul Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Setul Patel practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.