Dr. Seung-Yeun Waitze Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Seung-Yeun Waitze?

Awesome!

Posted on October 24th, 2013

She was part of my team of doctors following a breast cancer diagnosis. I had a double mastectomy performed by Dr. Sieling and Dr. Waitze started the reconstruction at the same time. They work really well as a team, that's for sure. Considering that there were four phases to reconstruction, Dr. Waitze was awesome each step of the way. She did a wonderful job and is a perfectionist. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon. Once I am settled with my health, I do expect to go back to her for other procedures.

One of my favorite doctors!

Posted on October 13th, 2009

She is as friendly and personable as she is talented. She is a perfectionist. I needed reconstructive breast surgery after a cancer diagnosis. I felt extremely lucky to have found her and she did a wonderful job on me! I recommend her to everyone who is considering reconstruction after mastectomy.

Posted on August 14th, 2017