A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seung Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seung Cho, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seung Seung C Cho MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seung S. Cho practice?
- Dr. Seung Cho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Seung Cho practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Hillsborough Obstetricians & Gynecologists.