A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seung Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- East Orange General Hospital
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seung Ho Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Seung H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Seung Lee practices Psychiatry near Ridgefield, NJ.
See Ridgefield Psychiatrists.