A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seung Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seung Hong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Clinical Care Associates of the University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seung Hee Hong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seung H. Hong practice?
- Dr. Seung Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Seung Hong practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.