Dr. Seung Lee Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seung Lee?

Posted on October 29th, 2016

The waiting room was very crowded, but the doctor really helped me with my problem. He really knew his stuff.

Posted on February 13th, 2013

Dr Lee is the perfect example of somebody who let their medical degree get to their head. Not only was his bed side manners terrible, I was told that nothing was wrong and that all his test came out negative for any problems. One month later at a different doctor, the same test came back with positive results for menieres disease. I would highly avoid this doctor. The only good person in the whole practice was his physicians assistant.

This doctor really doesnt care

Posted on November 30th, 2012

I went to him with all the symptoms of chronic sinusitis and have been to many doctors after that gave me this diagnosis. He basically said that i dont have sinus issues because his nasal probe didnt come out with anything and that i am imagining things and I am a hypochondriac. He is very arrogant and pedantic and is one those doctors that give the medical profession a bad rap. STAY AWAY!!!

Posted on August 25th, 2012

I had surgery done by the mentioned physician and I would not recommend this doctor. I won't get into details but I had a very negative experience. I am sure there are a lot more competent doctors out there.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Uses too much medical terms, so difficult to understand. Not friendly at all! I left the office so confused! Much easier to deal with his physician assistant! Very nice with a personality. He takes the time to explain.

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon who tells it to you straight - no flowery speeches, no unnecessary words spoken. This was my first surgery and everything went quickly as planned. I think he is an excellent technician in surgery and after all, isn't that what anyone would want?

would not go to this doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2011

My first two visit I saw his PA which he was very good. Then I seen the doctor. He didn't listen to me at all. Every time I went in he pushed another allergy medication. I ask about testing but was told that it takes 2 years to do allergy shots your better off just taking this medication. It gave me headaches and didn't help. I saw another doctor who did allergy testing and found I had no allergies. Maybe had he listened to me he could have helped me. A doctor can only as good as he listens and gathers information.

Posted on May 9th, 2011

He performed a radical neck dissection because of my thyroid cancer recurrence. I thought he was a good dr. He explained my diagnoses & how my surgery would be performed etc. I could see how the others would rate his bedside manner low, but I think he's just blunt & to the point.I would recommend him & would visit his office again.

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

My appointment with Dr. Lee was an unexpectedly pleasant experience with him and his staff, and I appreciated the welcoming of my husband accompanying me on my visit. After reading reviews here I was prepared for the low ratings of Accurate Diagnosis 1.8Bedside Manner 1.6Spends Time with Me 1.8Follow Up 1.8so was thrilled with his kind chairside manner, diagnosis of my salivary duct stone he felt, the time he spent especially carefully scoping and scheduling a follow up appointment.

I would not go back to this doctor.

Posted on March 10th, 2011

I have not even seen the doctor. An assistant saw me each time, but he did not explain much and his bedside manner was not good. Not recommended.

Not informative

Posted on January 28th, 2011

Doctor and his assisstant seemed to spend little time with patient. Habit of spending brief time with patient and walk them out without taking time to explain medical conditions. Clinic seemd more interested in seeing many patients as fast and patient left feeling not well taken care of.

I wouldn't recommend this doctor!

Posted on January 4th, 2011

First- of all the staff was NOT UNIFORMED! Some looked like they were going clubbing (whorey looking)!Second- the doctor has BAD BEDSIDE MANNERS!Third- he doesn't explain what he found or a diagnosis or anything! He just let me walk out of the room without any answers!