A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seung Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- St Mary of Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seung Soo Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Seung S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Seung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Seung Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.