Family Practitioner, Cardiologist (heart), Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeons

26732 Crown Valley Pkwy
Ste 226
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-364-6264
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Cheryl R. on Apr 2nd, 2014

After suffering a massive heart attack, Dr. Darbinian performed a quadruple bypass on my husband. He saved his life & we consider him our hero! Such a kind & compassionate professional. So grateful for his skills in the operating room!

|  Miracle  |  show details
by Susan H on Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Darbinian placed a stent in my son's aorta which had been transected in two places during a motorcycle accident. My son was in an induced coma, and prepped before surgery for all options of surgery - just in case they were needed. Dr. Darbinian was wonderful to our family and my son is doing just fine with his stent - being from out of state, we did not have a choice of surgeons and feel blessed Dr. Darbinian was there.

by Kristine A. on Sep 7th, 2013

Can't find the right words to describe Dr. Sevak Darbinyan. He is the Best! He saved my father's life two times. Me and my family give much respect to him. Besides being the Best surgeon he is a great, honest, caring and wonderful Person. Never too busy to see or speak with his patients. Thank you doesn’t come close to describing our gratitude for all he have done for my father(Ghevond A.) --You are the best and we will never forget you or what you have done for our family. Thank you Dear Doctor Sevak :)

|  Great surgeon and communicator  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

When my father had emergency triple bypass last year, I was impressed with Dr. Darbinian's expertise and empathy. I give much respect and appreciation to him for saving my father's life.

|  Wow!  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

Only met Dr. Darbinian in the hospital, but he was fantastic. Operated on a beating heart (good technical skills) & was open & caring in person (good bedside manner). Highly recommended.

by Wojciech on Jan 18th, 2011

If one needs a coronary bypass, I cannot think about any better surgeon than Dr. Darbinian. God himself must be guiding his hands.

Nov 23rd, 2009

Dr. Darbinian saved my husbands life. We will forever be grateful to him.