Ophthalmologists
Middletown Tristate Eye
75 Crystal Run Rd Ste 104
Middletown, NY 10941
845-703-2020
Locations and availability (3)

by Marie on Aug 28th, 2014

I had both of my Cataracts done by Dr. Palydowycz and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. He and his staff were extremely helpful, polite, knowledgeable. Any questions I had they were happy to answer. The staff were very nice from the minute you walk in the door to leaving. Thank You for my re newed vision!

Sep 5th, 2013

I had cataract surgery in both eyes done with him and couldn't be happier he was extremely knowledgeable and his staff makes you feel very comfortable! would recommend anyone who needs cataract surgery to go there

|  Great Staff in Middletown  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

I was extremely pleased with the Staff, they were helpful, and friendly. The office was clean and comfortable. I would tell all my friends to go to this office.

by Harry Olenberg on Aug 2nd, 2010

I have had two cataract surgeries with Dr. Palydowycz and have only good things to say. His staff is very professional and corteous, appointments were almost always on time (one exception due to an emergecy), there was excellent follow up and explanations and the Dr. was meticulous in his diagnosis and testing. Highly recommended.

Mar 16th, 2010

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Palodowycz. He was very polite and knowledgeable. Explained my surgery to me in very easy to understand language. The office is pretty and clean - not at all clinical. His staff is helpful and friendly to deal with. I would highly recommend him if you happen to need eye surgery.