Dr. Severino Pimentel MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Katy, TX

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Pimentel is wonderful! He spends a lot of time explaining everything to his patients. He is the primary care doctor to my whole family.

January 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Pimentel has been our family physician for over 10 years, really closer to 15 years. My daughter lives in Austin but refuses to see anyone else but "Dr. P". My son is away at college and feels the exact same way. His knowledge, experience and genuine care for our well-being are a few of the reasons we have continued to keep him as our primary care physician. I rarely write reviews or make comments on websites, but I think more people should report on excellent service and not just poor service. Health and medical decisions may be one of the most important decisions we experience in life. I am secure and confident in knowing that Dr. Pimentel will provide the best care for my family.

October 13th, 2015
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Pimentel and his staff for nearly 20 years. He's GREAT!!

September 10th, 2015
Awful Experience
Worst experience EVER! Office staff is rude. Dr. Pimental needs to be reminded of his oath becoming a doctor. No compasion, felt like he was only in business to make quick money,. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! I waited over 45 minutes, I was a new patient, they refused to allow my husband to go back with me to discuss my health concerns.

July 31st, 2015
Excellent Doctor!
I have been one of Dr. Pimentel's patients for more than 15 years. He is a caring, knowledgeable physician with a thriving practice. Dr. Pimentel always takes the necessary time to accurately diagnosis, provides thorough and helpful information, and he listens. He is a very caring physician with a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Pimentel.

April 4th, 2014
I was a patient for approximately six years. Dr. Pimentel does spend time with you and explains his thoughts in detail, but be prepared for quite a long wait most of the time. My biggest issue was the inability to schedule a timely appointment when my family was actually sick and needed to see a doctor quickly. There was always a minimum of at least two days. Also, forget it if you need anything after hours or on weekends.

September 18th, 2012
staff members were very unprofessional and not helpful!
i went in to get a authorization to work and the staff were very rude and unhelpful. Front lady ignored me while i was talking to her as if i wasn't standing there looking at her...that was so unprofessional! The worst part is i"ve been a patient of this office for the last 27 yrs way before dr. pimintel was in this office yet she had no respect for me what so ever. Needless to say...I have since found me a new doctor with a caring staff.

August 29th, 2012
I am not very Happy with the turn around in staff
I am starting to worry about my follow up report. Today I received a call from a very inexperienced staff member. She was giving me my blood test results. I was told they were normal but when I started to question the results she was not confident when answering my questions and that scared me. I have had health problems and I need to be 100% sure my health, my life is in good hands. I am not too sure anymore. I have a prescription waiting for Dr authorization and that was 9 days ago. I am tryly considering moving on.

January 26th, 2012
Good Doctor but difficult to get an appointment within a week
Dr. Pimentel is an excellent doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He always spends enough time to explain everything to me and gives accurate diagnosis and treatment. However, the last 3 times I was sick, I was unable to get an appointment until the following week or later. It is tough to have to wait so long to see a doctor when you are in severe pain or ill. This is a big problem for me and could be for others as well.

April 2nd, 2011
don't believe him
Mr. Pimentel lied to me.He told me to get a procedure done and said that I wasn't going to have certain side effects... Guess what? I have the exactly side effects he said I wasn't going to have. Lies Lies Lies... Why guaranty something he has not control of? That's sad and very dangerous for the patients.WATCH OUT!

November 12th, 2010
have been going to him for years - has gotten worse and staff changes too often with the exception of old receptionist, she's still there in a different capacity and his wife who is ofc manager (terrible). He is also in the pockets of drug companies - always prescribing most expensive ones and you have to wait while he meets with drug reps who are constantly in his office

February 5th, 2010
wonderful doctor
This doctor takes his time and listens to you! He is not rushing out the door before he ever gets in the door like most. He explains things. He know his stuff and accurately orders procedures and labs. He never makes you feel hurried and always makes you feel like you can ask questions. Only draw back sometimes is that you have to call his office for the follow up. This doctor saved my husbands life, will see no one else.