Dr. Severn Barloco Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Severn Barloco?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

Dr barloco performed surgery on me in an emergency and continued to perform several more surgeries for me due to my doctors mishap. He was amazing and the best bedside manor. He came to check on me and examine me as late as 11pm. He is a very caring amazing doctor. It has been almost 10 years but i will never forget this amazing man! Please come back to the dfw area!

Grest Doctor for Malpractice attorney

Posted on July 20th, 2016

HE is the reason I had a baad outcome but my attorney will straighten him out

I am a prior patient

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Barloca saved my life when I had a perferated intestine. He did a successful operation and I am living today because of his prompt and accurate assessment of my problem.

LIED TO ME ABOUT TIME OF APPT.

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

I fully realize the title seems incredible..but it is true!I scheduled my appt for 2 pm with the front desk. They called the day before to confirm my appt time of 2 pm. I was requested to go to the website, print out the patient forms, fill them out and bring them with me so I wouldn't have to do paperwork upon arrival.I arrived at 1:50, signed my name 3 times and sat down to wait, and wait, and wait. At 3 pm I asked the front desk if we needed to reschedule. I was told my appt was for 3 pm. I said that must be a mistake as we reconfirmed yesterday for 2 pm. The front desk said, "YES. WE ALWAYS TELL PATIENTS THAT THEIR APPTS ARE ONE HOUR EARLIER THAN REALITY BECAUSE PATIENTS OFTEN RUN LATE AND THAT MESSES US UP" (2 pm was not convenient for me and I had to cancel my prior plans to arrive at Dr Barloco's office at 2 pm.) Now, every reasonable person can expect to wait in a doctors office. Emergencies happen, doctors run behind, things happen. BUT being lied to does not constitute an emergency nor justify the lie.I thought that Dr Barloco was not aware of the actions of his front office so I continued to wait. At 3:15 I was shown to a back room and 10 minutes later Dr Barloco entered.When I told him of my frustrations with his front office staff he verified that he was both aware of this and approved of it. Basically Dr Barloco is arrogantly assuming that my time is much less valuable than his, that I am an irresponsible person and that it is not necessary to treat me with consideration. I will say that Dr Barloco did appear to care about my health, he had a nice bedside manner and was willing to take all the time necessary to answer my questions. It is a shame that a doctor with such potential should be making this mistake. Wouldn't it be more professional and respectful to say, "Your appt is at 3 pm. Please arrive 15 minutes early. If you arrive after 3 pm we will not hold the appt." Any reasonable person would understand and appreciate being treated like a responsible adult.I left his office and had to pay $140 to be treated with disrespect! I sincerely wish I would have left at 3 pm. If you wish to be treated like a responsible adult either find another surgeon or arrive one hour late for your appt.

bed side manner

Posted on September 4th, 2009

Was completley satisfied with my visit to Dr Barloco's office. He seemed very caring and understanding. I will use him for my Gallbladder surgery as soon as I rule some other health issues out. Thanks Dr(B).

Posted on March 19th, 2015