Dr. Severn Ombres Jr Is this you?

May 15th, 2015

Don't listen to the last reviewer who can't even spell the word incompetent. Dr. Ombres was a great MD

October 18th, 2010

very poor

Incompetant. Burned my iris with an old laser machine and said "Oops". After reading my file for 5 minutes in front of me, he still didn't know which eye he did laser work on. I will never go back to him. I highly reccomend that you don't either.

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.