Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sevitlana Safaei
Dr. Sevitlana Safaei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with other offices in Orange, CA and Garden Grove, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Safaei is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Riverside Medical Center and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Sevitlana Safaei has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sevitlana Safaei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. William Bruce Jr
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi48
Dr. James Weiss
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Thomas Benvenuti
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi34