A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seward Rutkove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seward Rutkove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seward Rutkove, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutkove graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutkove has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seward B Rutkove MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Seward B. Rutkove practice?
- Dr. Seward Rutkove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seward Rutkove practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.