A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyd Modarressi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Modarressi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Modarressi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Cathedral Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyd Ahmad Modarressi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Seyd A. Modarressi practice?
- Dr. Seyd Modarressi has 1 office location.
Dr. Seyd Modarressi practices Emergency Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Emergency Physicians.