Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seyed Bathaii
Dr. Seyed Bathaii, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Bathaii is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and JFK Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Seyed Bathaii has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Seyed Bathaii is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.
Dr. Steven Martin
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatrics
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi22
Dr. Julieta Oneto
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Michael Finch
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Lake Worth, FL 0 mi16