A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seyed Ghasemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seyed Ghasemian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seyed Ghasemian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparascopic Urology Kidney Pancreas Transplants
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghasemian graduated from Shaid Beheshti University of Medical Science & Health Services, Tehran, 1982.
Dr. Ghasemian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seyed Reza Ghasemian MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Seyed R. Ghasemian practice?
- Dr. Seyed Ghasemian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seyed Ghasemian practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.