Dr. Seyed Hejazi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seyed Hejazi?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 14th, 2012

Look Elsewhere!

I saw Dr. Hejazi 3 years ago for arthritis pain. He didn't spend much time with me, ordered no tests for arthritis, then prescribed over the counter anti-inflammatory medication and sent me on my way. My finger joints were already starting to be deformed at the time. Now, 3 years later I have moved and found a new doctor; he immediately inquired about lab work, and was surprised when I informed him that none had ever been done. Finally, the diagnosis... Rheumatoid Arthritis; had this been found 3 years ago, I could have slowed the progression of this miserable disease which has nearly disabled me! I would NEVER recommend Dr. Hejazi to another living soul.

March 7th, 2017